Saturday 17 December 2011

I decided to make a face book group, where I invited people from our target audience to comment on what they thought of my magazine advert and digipak. So I knew so far what they thought of the research which I was doing...

Here is some of the feedback which I got...

Claire stated:   The photography is really good and it definitely shows the folk genre, overall looks really cool, so it's definitely interesting.

Jasmine Stated: The various angles of the same object is interesting. It coooooooool. It has a folk genre style to it because I class an acoustic guitar to be quite a folk style instrument. I like the font style because it makes it relates more to the genre.





Samantha stated: It’s good. It’s not boring. Yes it’s interesting. I don’t know what a folk genre is. I would switch over the two bottom photos if I had to change anything but I still like it as it is. The rain drops are cool.

I am happy with the feedback which I got, I like the fact that everyone believes that it looks like a folk genre. Everyone said that they liked the way in which I took the photos of the guitar and that it looked acoustic this is really good, as the music video which we are going to make can be seen as acoustic folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment