Thursday 17 November 2011

Digipak Idea.


As you can see I have decided to make a rough sketch of what my Digipak may look like. I like the style in which I have made most things within the Digipak black and white. I wish that I had made the part of where the CD goes black and white too, although I do think that having a part of the CD cover in colour could work well too, as long as I use autumn colours , like oranges , yellows , beige's and maybe a few greens, just so that it gives off a country ( folk ) feeling.

On the front outside cover , I have decided that I do really like the half face, staring at you , with a bland emotion on the front I do believe that this works well, I did think about having the person on the front crying , instead of having no emotion. Although, on the other hand I don't know if this would work well, as it may not fit in with the other tiles.

On the back outside cover, I have been looking into whether or not to have leaves creeping over the back of the cover emerging from the left hand side at the bottom. On this cover I have also decided to list some of the tracks which are featured within the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment