Friday 23 September 2011

Production: Digital Technology.

How did you knowledge of production technology develop?
My knowledge of premier pro has increased hugely , I understand how to use the tools in the best way. To try and make my videos flow how I want them too. I also have a better understanding of how to upload a video on to you tube.

What did you learn during the production task?
I learn't lots of different things whilst using premier pro, as I said my understanding got better, but so did my confidence because I knew how to use the software. I became a lot more familiar with the tools and which tool did what. It was a good starter to A2 as it refreshed my memory with the software.

What sort of technology skills would you like to develop during the A2 year?
Within the A2 year , I would like to spend more time on the camera and filming certain shoots. I think its important to know how to do everything in the process. As if for any reason, somebody couldn't do something, you then would know how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment